I started my birthday (at exactly 12 midnight) inside our study bedroom with my classmates. We were studying/ making something for our major subject. Mariz, Gen, Toni and Paul were there. They surprised me with a video presentation. They even put a movie trailer right before it so it would made me think that it was no surprise. But voila! That was a short but very sweet surprise! ♥
I went to class before 7:40 and my closest classmates were already there. I saw them talking to each other, not letting me hear. They never greeted me. But just before the teacher arrived, they greeted me. Stephen greeted me and told me “di jud nako matiis! Haha!” See? They love me! :))
We ate our usual brunch at the cafeteria. To such dismay, my phone plunged into the soup I was taking. It still worked but I can’t hear people calling me anymore :(
I treated my classmates with some Selecta Ice Cream Sticks. It was simple but we all enjoyed :)
My classmates had lunch at City Tri and I was with them. I really never expected they were up to something. I never noticed Arzen and Rc not being with us. I really thought Stephen was going somewhere important. Then when we were eating, someone told us that we will have a meeting with Sir Gamas near Dotterweich Building, at the Depository 2 of the library. We hurriedly went there. Stephen told us when we were walking down the hall of Dotterweich that whatever sir will tell us, just say no.
(Stephen contacting the fellow connivers!)
(Wait ka lang jan, Martybaby! :p)
To my surprise, RC was holding a very big round Joniel’s cake with 5 lighted candles on it, Arzen was taking photos of me and my nakakahiyang reactions :)) Marty was holding a couple of balloons that Stephen bought and a cake. Kyle was there too, accompanying Marty. Everybody was up to that surprise pala! Tsk :))
(abkit niyo kasi ako sinurprise! Kakahiyang expression to! Gulo pa ng hair ko sa photos, di nakapagready! Next time sabihan niyo naman ako! =)))
Marty wasn’t really part of my friends’ surprise but they just met there, and everything went out that way :)) I was really happy that Marty risked being late for class just to surprise me :”>
My friends and I went to the cafeteria to eat the cake. Omg, Joniel’s cake was super yummy!
It was indeed a very happy birthday! ♥
TANAN KAY STOLEN!!! -___________- Love jud ko aning Lloyd oh kay sige ko picturan :)) Tik lang Bugs :P
First two photos taken before our NSTP field work departure. Third sa Obrero mamihan and last two pictures taken recently (Feb. 15) during PE class. Wa juy nagpractice. Maypa magstudy ko. :))
Meet my sisters Mickee and Michee ♥ Even though gwapa ra kaayo sila para maging sister nako and I’m too cute not to be their little sister, sister ko sila! Ayaw pagbuot! :)) I SIMPLY LOVE THEM ♥
I’ve always have a lot of things to accomplish this year. I wanna write it down so I could not forget and I would always be reminded. I also do not want it to just stay on this blog and be forgotten for the rest of the year. I just want to accomplish a resolution— for once. So, here it goes:
- Study hard-ER! My grades are getting lower because I easily get tired of what I am reading and I use my energy on something else unnecessary because honestly, I procrastinate big time.
- Be patient. I know this would be hard for me because I am really a very impatient person even on the smallest things. I hate to wait and I hate it when I am made to wait, but I will try to because I know this thing is something really really important.
- Stop expecting. It is the only way of not getting hurt. Everybody knows that and I must put that in my mind all the time. I usually get hurt because I expect a lot.
- Be less careless. Yes, I am careless. I forget my things almost anywhere without knowing how to trace it back. I forget a lot of things and leave behind a lot of things. I wished I wouldn’t be like that anymore.
- Love more. Even though it would reward me nothing, I should love more and more because it is in loving unconditionally where you can find true happiness.
- Forgive and forget. I should easily forgive and bury all the sad and bad things six feet or more below the ground. Let all those be blown by the winds and never come back again.
- Never keep grudges. It will just make my heart sink, destroy my day and kill me softly.
- Be happy and think positive! In every way I can, I should be happy. I should not let negative thoughts get in my way. No matter how bad I feel, I must think that all will be well. I should just not keep things worse. I must realize that this is a happy and lovable world if I allow myself to let it be.
- LIVE YOUNG, WILD AND FREE. Enough said.
Maybe someday within this year, I may add up something on my new year’s resolution list. I could change a lot of things within this year. I could change a lot and I hope it would be for the better. <3
14 years na yata ako nakatira dito sa bahay ng lolo at lola ko. Ang bahay ay situated sa gilid ng highway (Sta. Ana Avenue) and may mga bagay na ayaw ko sa lugar kung saan nakatayo ang bahay (o building) namin at may mga gusto rin. So to elaborate much, here are the pros and cons:
- Easy access sa mga things like rides, malls, church, coffee shops, food shops, convenience store, laundromat, internet cafe, etc. na pwede talagang lakarin.
- Bibo. Hindi super quiet kagaya na everyday life sa mga villages/ subdivisions. Sa road namin, super ingay. Alam ko na sunday or holiday kapag medyo discreet ang sound :))
- Safe maglakad kasi dami paring tao at cars kahit gabi na (rare ang crimes sa amin :D)
- Mga maiingay na trucks or motor and other cars na parang sinasadya talagang patunogin and *VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!* like a roaring lion and as if it’s the last time they’ll do it in their entire life >.<
- Busina ng trucks na parang sinasadya ring itapat talaga pag nakarating sa bahay namin! (Pero medyo naiintindihan ko ito kasi nasa kanto bahay namin. Intersection.)
- Wala akong friends na neighbors :( Actually meron talaga. Dati, palagi ko silang kalaro. Pero gusto ko yung pwede ako pumunta sa kanila pag bored ako.
- Wala kaming garden or backyard kasi building bahay namin :( Hahaha!
- Dangerous maglakad paminsan kasi daming cars, baka masagasaan.
- Mga taong naguusap habang naglalakad tapos nagsisigawan kahit magkatabi lang sila! >.<
- Mga *hi gang!* boys. Ew!
Actually marami pang pros and cons pero ito yung mga relevant talaga. Paminsan di ako nakakastudy sa ingay and I ended up being so angry, paminsan din happy ako kasi napapalibutan kami ng easy access stores :) This is my grandparents’ house and this is where I live. :p
Itext ko ninyo para magka-tao akong inbox :))
Makahappy ang feeling. Talawan man gud ko ug needles and all that pero naconquer nako ang akong fear. Makahappy and fulfilling pagkatapos. Thank you Papa Chen Stephen sa treat mo! <3 Makahappy! Hahaha! Stephen man gud ba. Dapat siya lang pero nilibre niya ako. Makahappy tologooo! :))
No matter how miserable I feel, I just pray and I will feel okay. Even my heart tells me to go bitter and all that, after I pray, I would feel so light and the want to forgive and make things well again. Jesus is just so wonderful. He never puts me to misery. He will always be the best person we can ran to when we need someone. Trust me, He answers. <3